The relays can be configured in the COMbricks web server (Output Control menu) to respond directly to bus problems like; bus voltage too low, master lost and retries. This offers great applications to directly and independently act on the machine / process when the bus communication becomes unreliable. Especially when safety of human lives or the environment comes first.
Power switches, hold switches, indicators, backup systems, device I/O, doors and LED towers are examples of machine parts that can be hooked up to the relays.
The configured settings are saved and activated after reset or power-up.
• 4 Relays with 4 connectors (No and Nc)
• 5 A – 230 VAC per relay (direct load)
• 300 mOhm resistance (including connecters)
• 100000 Toggles at 5 A ? 230 VAC
• 3 Pins per connector (No, Common, Nc)
• < 2.5 mm2 wire diameter • Stranded or solid core wire Web server
• Every channel can be customized
• Manual ON/OFF
• Timer ON/OFF
• Event: Retries, Lost, Bus voltage too low, etc
• Controllers: Web server, PROFINET IO device, DP slave
• 32 Modules (all slots)
• 225 mA current consumption
• Required Head Station firmware: V1.260 and later
• Operating temperature: 0..60 °C
• Dimensions: 140 x 110 x 25 mm
• Weight: 125 g