The outputs can be configured in the COMbricks web server (Output Control menu) to respond directly to bus problems like; bus voltage too low, master lost and retries. This offers great applications to directly and independently act on the machine / process when the bus communication becomes unreliable. Especially when safety of human lives or the environment comes first.
Power switches, hold switches, indicators, backup systems, device I/O, doors and LED towers are examples of machine parts that can be hooked up to the outputs.
The configured settings are saved and activated after reset or power-up.
• 8 DOs on 1 connector
• 0.5 A per DO (direct load)
• 15..30 VDC (depends on provided voltage)
• 0.211 Ohm loss per DO
• 10 Pins connector (DOs + 2 x DGND)
• < 1.5 mm2 wire diameter • Stranded or solid core wire DO power connector
• 3 Pins connector (+24VDC, DGND, Shield)
• < 2.5 mm2 wire diameter • Stranded or solid core wire Web server
• Every channel can be customized
• Manual ON/OFF
• Timer ON/OFF
• Event: Retries, Lost, Bus voltage too low, etc
• Controllers: Web server, PROFINET IO device, DP slave
• 32 Modules (all slots)
• 290 mA current consumption
• Required Head Station firmware: V1.260 and later
• Operating temperature: 0..60 °C
• Dimensions: 140 x 110 x 25 mm
• Weight: 105 g