Fire retardant and halogeen free Fast Connect PROFIBUS DP cable for stationary applications and specially designed for fast assembly.
Fire retardant PROFIBUS DP cable halogen free FC
It provides special advantages for the use in sensitive areas where flame propagation must be avoided and the presence of toxic fumes would cause personal injuries and damage of property.
This cable complies exactly with the PROFIBUS DP cable specifications (200 m at 1,5 Mbps or 100 m at 12 Mbps).
Due to its double shielding and acceptable shield resistance it is suitable for installation in EMC demanding areas.
- Impedance: 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Loop resistance: < 115 Ohm/km
- Shield resistance: < 10 Ohm/km
- Capacitance: < 28,5 nF/km
- Inductance: ??
- Attenuation: 42 dB/km (16 MHz)
- Construction: 1 x 2 x 0,64 mm (22 AWG)
- Wire type: Solid conductor
- Cable thickness: 8,0 mm
- Weight: 75 kg/km
- Sheath and wire colors: Violet and red/green
- Fast Connect (FC): Yes
Environment and approvals
- Operating temperature: -30 to +80 °C
- Jacket/sheath: PUR
- UL listing: CMG
- Halogen free: Yes
- Sunlight resistance: No
- Resistance to oils/greases: No
- Flame retardant: IEC 60332-3