Fire insulation integrity (90 minutes – FE90) and halogeen free PROFIBUS DP cable for stationary applications and specially designed for fast assembly.
PROFIBUS DP Fire Cable
It provides special advantages for the use in sensitive areas where the cable has to continue operation during fire.
This cable complies with the PROFIBUS DP cable specifications (200 m at 1,5 Mbps or 100 m at 12 Mbps).
Due to its double shielding and acceptable shield resistance it is suitable for installation in EMC demanding areas.
- Impedance: 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Loop resistance: < 110 Ohm/km
- Shield resistance: < 9,5 Ohm/km
- Capacitance: < 28,5 nF/km
- Inductance: 750 uH
- Attenuation: 42 dB/km (16 MHz)
- Construction: 1 x 2 x 0,64 mm (22 AWG) with fillers
- Wire type: Solid conductor
- Cable thickness: 8,8 mm
- Weight: 87 kg/km
- Sheath and wire colors: Grey and red/green
- Fast Connect (FC): No
Environment and approvals
- Operating temperature: -25..+70 °C
- Jacket/sheath: FRNC
- UL listing: No
- Halogen free: Yes
- Sunlight resistance: No
- Resistance to oil/grease: No
- Flame retardant: DIN VDE 0472, part 814, FE90