1 Channel standard RS 485 PROFIBUS repeater module for 12 Mbps with diagnostic LEDs and redundancy feature. Bus connection is utilized by screw terminals and additional DB9 connector.
1 Channel RS 485 Repeater 1
The repeater channel is directly connected with the ProfiTrace OE core in the 1B/1C Head Station. Busmonitor data is directly available in the web server.
The advanced 12 Mbps core of the repeater module can be cascaded unlimitedly and has increased RS 485 strength. The data traffic is constantly monitored for glitches which are digitally filtered out. It has on-board switchable termination and able to drive 31 devices.
This product is UL-listed.
Electrical and Mechanical
- 1 Bus channel
- Maximum 31 devices per channel (busloads)
- 1200 m cable length (depends on baudrate)
- No limit in cascading
- Termination switch
- Removable screw terminals and 1 DB9 connector
- Wire diameter (for the screw terminals): < 2.5 mm2
- Wire type: stranded or solid core
- Transparent for all PROFIBUS protocols
- 9.6 kbps – 12 Mbps (auto detection)
- 2 bits delay time (12 bits in redundant mode)
- No address required
- Bus redundancy (selectable)
- Delay time jitter: Max. ¼ Tbit
- 4 Networks selectable with switches
- 10 Modules (positioned in the first 10 slots)
- 200 mA current consumption
- Power supply: provided through the backplane
- Compatible backplane units: 101-200011, 101-200012, 101-200023, 101-200024, 101-200027
- LEDs (Error, Rx data, Termination ON)
- Operating temperature: 0..60 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 115 x 100 x 25 mm (without backplane)
- Weight: 113 g
- Head station firmware: All