2 Channel standard RS 485 PROFIBUS repeater module for 12 Mbps with diagnostic LEDs and redundancy feature. Bus connection is utilized by screw terminals and additional DB9 connector.
2 Channel Repeater
The repeater channels are directly connected with the ProfiTrace OE core in the 1B/1C Head Station. Busmonitor data is directly available in the web server.
The advanced 12 Mbps core of the repeater module can be cascaded unlimitedly and has increased RS 485 strength. The data traffic is constantly monitored for glitches which are digitally filtered out. Every channel has on-board switchable termination and able to drive 31 devices.
This product is UL-listed.
Electrical & Mechanical
- 2 Bus channels
- Maximum 31 devices per channel (busloads)
- 1200 m cable length (depends on baudrate)
- No limit in cascading
- Termination switches for each channel
- Screw terminals + one DB9 connector (1-on-1)
- Wire diameter (for the screw terminals): < 2.5 mm2
- Wire type: stranded or solid core
- PROFIBUS DP
- DP-V0, DP-V1, DP-V2, FDL, MPI, FMS, PROFIsafe, PROFIdrive and any other FDL based protocol
- All baudrates
- No bus address required
- Transmission speed detection: Auto detect (< 10 s detection and 50 s time out)
- Data delay time (normal mode): 1.6 TBit at 9.6 kbps .. 93.75 kbps; 1.7 TBit at 187.5 kbps .. 500 kbps; 1.8 TBit at 1.5 Mbps; 2.0 TBit at 3 Mbps; 2.75 TBit at 6 Mbps; 3.75 TBit at 12 Mbps
- Data delay time (redundant mode): 11.6 TBit at 9.6 kbps .. 93.75 kbps; 11.7 TBit at 187.5 kbps .. 500 kbps; 11.8 TBit at 1.5 Mbps; 12.0 TBit at 3 Mbps; 12.75 TBit at 6 Mbps; 13.75 TBit at 12 Mbps
- Delay time jitter: Max. ¼ Tbit
- 4 Networks selectable with switches
- 10 Modules (positioned in the first 10 slots)
- 300 mA current consumption
- Power supply: provided through the backplane
- Compatible backplane units: 101-200011, 101-200012, 101-200023, 101-200024, 101-200027
- LEDs (Error, Rx data, Termination ON)
- Operating temperature: 0..60 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 115 x 100 x 25 mm (without backplane)
- Weight: 118 g
- Head station firmware: All
- Redundancy: diagnostics LEDs and redundancy feature