Standard 4 channel relay module with normally Open and normally Closed connectors. Can be controlled by the web server (Output Control menu), DP slave or PROFINET IO device. Suitable for 5 A ? 230 VAC.
4 Channel Relay Module 5 A – 230 VAC Type 1
The relays can be configured in the COMbricks web server (Output Control menu) to respond directly to bus problems like; bus voltage too low, master lost and retries. This offers great applications to directly and independently act on the machine / process when the bus communication becomes unreliable. Especially when safety of human lives or the environment comes first.
Power switches, hold switches, indicators, backup systems, device I/O, doors and LED towers are examples of machine parts that can be hooked up to the relays.
The configured settings are saved and activated after reset or power-up.
- 4 Relays (2 on the front, and 2 on the bottom)
- 5 A – 230 VAC per relay (direct load)
- 300 mOhm resistance (including connecters)
- 100.000 Toggles at 5 A ? 230 VAC
- 3 Pins per connector (No, Common, Nc)
- < 2.5 mm2 wire diameter
- Stranded or solid core wire
- Every channel can be customized
- Manual ON/OFF
- Timer ON/OFF
- Event: Retries, Lost, Bus voltage too low, etc
- Controllers: Web server, PROFINET IO device, PROFIBUS DP slave
- 32 Modules (all slots)
- 225 mA current consumption
- Power supply: provided through the backplane
- Compatible backplane units: 101-200011, 101-200012, 101-200023, 101-200024, 101-200027
- Required Head Station firmware: V1.260 and later
- Operating temperature: 0 .. 60 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 140 x 110 x 25 mm (without backplane)
- Weight: 125 g