The 6A Power module provides additional power to the COMbricks backplane in case the Head Station is no longer able to power all inserted modules.
6A Power Module Type 1
Multiple power modules can work in parallel and their currents are accumulative with a maximum combined current of 12 A.
The power modules can also be used as redundant power source for the backplane. Diagnostics of the power modules are available in the web server.
Power modules are NOT mandatory!
This product is UL-listed.
- 32 Modules (all slots)
- 130 mA current consumption
- Compatible backplane units: 101-200011, 101-200012, 101-200023, 101-200024, 101-200027
- Maximum combined backplane current: 12 A (provided by all inserted power modules in the least ideal layout)
- 12..30 VDC
- Max. 2 A @ 24 VDC (42 W)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Power: Max. 42W
- Head Station firmware: V1.265 and higher
- Operating temperature: 0 .. 60 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 140 x 110 x 25 mm
- Weigth: 125 g