ComBricks HE+ is a modular system that allows a mix of automation components. Additional repeater modules with integrated scope functionality can be connected on the right side of the Head Station. This way, the condition of a maximum of four separate PROFIBUS installations can be remotely inspected with ProfiTrace OE.
Compared to the first ComBricks system, the ComBricks HE+ has a robust stainless steel housing, that protects the electronics inside the device against higher disturbances.
Resistant to vibrations
The ComBricks HE+ is ILAC-MRA vibration approved. This means that the system is resistant to vibrations that may occur when the unit is used on trains, planes, boats or trucks.
ComBricks HE+ is based on an internal backplane, which can hold up to two physical modules next to the Head station. Each physical module consists of two scope repeater modules joined as one housing. Every channel can handle 31 PROFIBUS devices and a maximum of 1200 m cable length. ComBricks HE+ also provides a better interconnection between the individual modules, thanks to metal clamps to lock them together.
- Robust RVS housing
- No separate backplane: all modules are directly connected to DIN rail
- Modules locked together (metal clamps)
- Interference noise on the shield is drained by RVS housing
- Better temperature dissipation to environment
- All connectors on the front of the housing
- Improved EMC protection
- Powerful web server
- ProfiTrace OE for permanent monitoring up to 4 PROFIBUS networks
- Free CommDTM / DP-V1 master
- DIN-rail mounting
- IP 20
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 85 x 45 x 132 mm
- Weight: 420 grams (Head Station), 440 grams (Scope repeater module)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Ambient operating temperature: -20oC … 60oC
- Nominal supply voltage: 12 .. 24 VDC
- Current consumption: 800 mA
- Power: 20 W
- Wire diameter: <2.5 mm2
- Connector: RJ45
- Cable length: Max 100 m
- Link speed: 10 / 100 Mbps
- Connections: 20 simultaneous web server clients
- Resistance: 30 mOhm
- Voltage: 24 VAC
- Current: 0.4 A