PROFIBUS DP Repeater with 3 Segments
The ProfiHub B2+R is equipped with two galvanically isolated transparent repeaters (offering three segments). Each segment can handle 31 devices and a cable length equal to the main bus. To save costs on plugs and to offer flexibility, the repeater contains screw terminals as well as DB9 connectors. Termination for each segment is on-board and switchable.
If bus redundancy is enabled, two segments will form a redundant pair which is completely compatible with the ABB RLM01. An alarm contact is linked to events based on the status of the power supply and the bus redundancy status.
This product is UL-listed.
- 2 Isolated repeater channels (3 segments)
- Connection speed: 9.6 Kbps .. 12 Mbps (auto detection)
- 1200 m segment length (depends on baudrate)
- 31 devices per channel
- Bus redundancy option
- Transparent for all PROFIBUS DP protocols
- Suitable for PROFIsafe and MPI
- High integrity telegram checking
- Screw terminals and DB9 connectors
- Configurable grounding system
- Integrated termination facilities
- Alarm contact
- Power supply: 9 .. 31 VDC
- Redundant power supply
- IP 20 classification
- Temperature: -25 .. 70˚ C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 102 x 111 x 32 mm
- Completely compatible with the ABB RLM01